Dr. Nathaniel Kunzman graduated from Temple University School of Dental Medicine with a dual DMD, MBA degree. He then completed a two-year general practice residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia where he was named Chief Resident of the Department of Dental Medicine in his second year. During his tenure as a dental resident at the hospital, Dr. Kunzman was honored to receive the prestigious Benjamin Lebby Memorial Award by the department of dental medicine for his outstanding leadership and clinical abilities.
Dr. Kunzman is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, a Fellow in the International College of Dentists, and a Fellow of the American Dental Implant Association. Currently, he is the Vice President of the Colorado Dental Association, past President of the Weld County Dental Association, and has also served on the Colorado Dental Association board of trustees as the representative for Weld County.
Dr. Kunzman strongly believes in the importance of giving back to the community and helping those in need. Dedicated to dental philanthropy, Dr. Kunzman sits on the board of directors for the Colorado Mission of Mercy, a nonprofit organization that provides free dental care for thousands of Colorado residents every year. He volunteers for this event yearly and was the site chair when the clinic was held here in Greeley in 2018. The clinic provided over one million dollars in free dental care to patients in need.
Prior to dental school, Dr. Kunzman was a volunteer in Lima Peru where he taught elementary school and worked in an orphanage. Dr. Kunzman also has extended his dental philanthropy oversees participating in the San Lucas Mission in Guatemala, where he provides the underserved with much needed dental work and care.
In his free time, Dr. Kunzman enjoys golfing, snowboarding, traveling and spending time with his wife Wesley, daughter Easton, and dogs Grayson and Emerson. A diehard Broncos fan, Dr. Kunzman also enjoys attending football games in Denver, Colorado.
Credentials and Memberships
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Master’s in Business Administration, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- General Practice Residency, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Chief Resident - Department of Dental Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellow - Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow - American Dental Implant Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association - Weld County Trustee
- Former President - Weld County Dental Association
- Fellow - International College of Dentists
- Colorado Mission of Mercy - 2018 Site Chair
- Colorado Dental Association Vice President