Nathaniel Kunzman, DMD, MBA, FAGD
Dr. Nathaniel Kunzman is a native of Greeley, Colorado. He received his B.A. degree in biology from Saint Anselm College in Manchester, New Hampshire and his DMD from the Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. While in dental school, Dr. Kunzman also obtained his MBA from the Fox School of Business at Temple University. He then completed a rigorous, two-year residency at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, where he received the prestigious Dr. Benjamin Lebby Award for outstanding performance as a first-year general practice resident. On account of his proven leadership ability and dedication to the program, Dr. Kunzman was selected to be the Chief Resident his second year of residency.
Dr. Kunzman strongly believes in the importance of giving back to the community and helping those in need. He is dedicated to dental philanthropy. Prior to attending dental school, Dr. Kunzman was an overseas volunteer in Lima, Peru, where he taught elementary school and worked in an orphanage for two years. During dental school, he participated in the San Lucas Mission in Guatemala, where he provided the underserved with much needed dental work and care, including fillings, extractions and root canal therapy.
Most recently, upon successful completion of numerous continuing education credits and a challenging exam, Dr. Nathaniel Kunzman has earned the prestigious title of Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry.
In his free time, Dr. Kunzman enjoys snowboarding, traveling and spending time with his wife and family in Greeley. A diehard Broncos fan, Dr. Kunzman also enjoys attending football games in Denver, Colorado.
Credentials and Memberships
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Masters in Business Administration, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- General Practice Residency, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Chief Resident - Department of Dental Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellow - Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow - American Dental Implant Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- President - Weld County Dental Association